16 March 2010

My targets~

My Target on Drama ->
1. Autumn Concerto
2. Master Of Study (Waiting for Evon)
3. No Limit
4. Somemore..............................................
(I won't live without drama, haha...)
My Target On Guy ->
1. Tall
2. Handsome (hard to explain, coz people's taste different)
3. Make Progress
4. Got car
5. No smoke and drug
6. Better know Music
(Actually I didn't have any good condition, but I hard to find a guy who I like also~)
My Target On My Life ->
1. My height - taller
2. My money - increase
3. My knowlegde - increase
4. My writing - improve
5. My life - freedom
(Don't think I can fulfil this, but hope...)
My Target On SPM - ? (Last and the nearest)
1. Bahasa Melayu - B
2. Bahasa Inggeris - B
3. Mathematics - A
4. Additional Mathematics - A
5. Science - A
6. Prinsip Account - A
7. Perdagangan - B
8. Sejarah - B
9. Bahasa Cina - B
10. Moral - C
(High target for me, that's why I have to study hard now !)

No comments:

Post a Comment