17 March 2010

Happy Birthday To March's Babies


17/3 (Today) Happy Birthday To My Lovely Vicky
Hehe...
Love You always~
Hope our friendship can stay longer and longer...
I still think what present I want buy to you lehx...XD
If late, please don't blame on me o ~
Muacks...

19/3 (This Friday) Kit Zhai, Happy Birthday ya !
Thanks for you always fetch me go play...
And acc me when i am in moody...
But me really felt a bit pai seh, coz didn't prepare any present to you..
Later Pasar Malam treat you eat~XD

Sorry For No Picture, cause I didn't save...(Pai seh~)
9/3 (Passed) Happy Birthday To Evon also.
We make a card to you, hope you can keep it well.
The pink colour things, I also got pay geh, so don't say me didn't give present to you ar~
12/3 (Passed) Happy Birthday To My Mummy
Don't know what to say
Sorry for didn't prepare anythings,
cause really don't know what to do.
If you dislike, just blame on me ba...XD
18/3 (Tomorrow) Happy Birthday To My Gor Gor-Keng Hong.
My primary school classmates.
Almost forgot his face already, haha
But I remember how good he treat me when we were still in primary school...
Thanks a lot...


Hope everyone can pass their birthday happily and without any regret...

No comments:

Post a Comment