04 June 2010

Thanks to Siti Fatimah

Have been long time no write here.
Why ? Exam, even it's just a small exam, but I am damn tired, not because of study until so late, I also don't know cause of what.
My class's teacher and also english teacher has change to Alor Setar because she is going to marry with a man there. Congratulation here.
We also held a farewell party for her, she thought we all dislike her, but actually just some.
Haha, she is a responsible teacher too.
But, actually a lot students in my class dislike her, don't know why those students complain a lot, what they know just keep complaining...
Hmm... tomorrow will be the first day of holiday, what should I do.
I think I will get enough sleep first, cause I looks like "pandawoman" now.
I am thinking a problem recently.
Why all my friends so care of their image, even eat chicken in front of people also will affect their beauty image.
But, fine. That is what's they want. What should I care ? I just dislike girls who like acting always. Disgusting...

Today I drink the 1st cup of Starbucks coffee in my life.
Is New expresso with Frappucino.^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment