06 June 2010

Why am I so belive in them ?

Watch a video in facebook just now.
about why we(Cassiopeia) so belive in them...
If you ask me, I can't give any proof.
Because it's just follow my heart by what I saw.
They are always together and pass the happy times and also sadness time.
They always said they are a family.
Even YunHo oppa also said the other 4 members is a part of him.
This all show why am we so believe in them.
Why the disband case taking so long time ?
It's just because they don't want disband.
TVXQ is a group, the 5 members are together.
In their mind, the other members are comrade, family, part of himself and counldn't break up anymore.
This is a picture that I found from ...(forgot where)
"In next lifetime, you still are TVXQ and I am still being Cassiopeia."
This sentences make me belive in TVXQ, make me believe in Cassiopeia even we never seeach other, make me belive they will not disband.
This all why, I am believe in them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment