21 February 2011

Day by Day

Living with my mom now, few excuses to let me not to back there. But, if you have a nightmare, will you close to it ? Either will or not, my answer is no. Even its not courage and seems useless, but I just don't want let people control of my life anymore. 18th years old's life should control by myself.
Boring day continue day by day, even I had out with my friends, but still boring when alone at home and a bit lonely too. That's because I didn't have work and study, I just sit at home being a 'nothing-to-do' people. Well, "Only boring people get bored", so am I a boring person too ? I don't think so~
Just finish viewed Vicky's blog. Her latest update, quite long, so I didn't pay attention to it more, just simply read and see her pictures. Then she replied me that her blog just for herself to read. (==) We quite close after graduate, because ? I don't know. We care of each others always but doesn't keep contact so much, but every time we meet we can chat non-stop. I think that's why. Some more, both of us quite free also. She will scold me after she saw her face show on here. :P
Next, Coby. I just chat with her on Facebook, a long chat. Can say like that also. We less communicate after graduate, she said I almost disappear, haha, I agree with that. Then we complaint about those classmates and talk people's bad things again. Seems like I need to meet her soon. Oh ya, then Coby said : "We need to be mature, no play play already,". Get shock with her sentences, really.

Life still going on Day by Day, even there's so much annoying stuff, but I just want to pass the day with smile.

By the way, can anyone tell me when SPM result release ?

No comments:

Post a Comment