26 February 2011

Drive Angry

Yesterday, Drive Angry, again.
We were crazy about movie recently, or we had nothing to do every night, so decided watch movie, some more the movie tickets not that expensive and we can afford of it.
Actually we went to Pandan Indah Pasar Malam, but rain again, so we don't know where to go.
Snooker ? Movie ? Or Back home ?
Finally decided, Drive Angry.
Hk said this movie is nice, but we didn't watch 3D.
After that, as normally, back home at 2a.m. again.
From the movie, I like Amber Heard's hair and Nicolas Cage's acting really is the best, I like to watch his movie, like that Ghost Rider and Season Of The Witch.

What's this ?
I just like Converse shoes, although I didn't have it, but I'm planning to buy it.
By the way, I just post here to make my blog longer or what else, just want to share, may be.

Seems like someone got hurt yesterday, are they finish now ? I don't know. Time will let us know. How about me ? Whatever, I just don't want to annoy about those problems now.

No comments:

Post a Comment