08 February 2011

Half day with Vicky =D

Since I'm in a bad mood now, I have to find something to do.

Today, 8/2/2011. I reach her house at 12p.m. (I guess), but before that I went to BSN to take that No. PTPTN, it cos RM5. Then about 1 something, her mom da bao Chicken Rice for us, its from her 家公's shop (guess which shop its from ?). I also saw she being a piano teacher there, very patient to teach a kid, that's really amazing scene, you can't believe how can she stand it. By the way, after that we go out yam cha at Maluri then back. Even just little things, but we still spend almost 6 hours for these things, of course include a lot of chat. Hava a nice chat time with her, we just can't stop talking when see each other.

When I back home alone, I keep listening "It has to be you" by SJ WheeSung, just get some feeling. Then spend about 20 minutes to walk back home from the bus stop. Sweat a lot and very very tired, really. Its weird that I live a big house but without money and car, I'm still poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment