25 February 2011

Waited at Times

Yesterday went to Pavilion, Fahrenheit, Sg Wang, and TS with Vicky. She spend RM144, include foods and drinks, but actually we didn't eat expensive food. And I had just spend RM10++ on foods and drinks, why ? I'm an ordinary girl also, I wanna be a shopaholic too, sometimes. But I had spend RM72 on movie tickets for Mun Fai, Hao Kit, Sing How, Mavis and Sing How's cousin. Then ? Then my wallet left RM30 something and I had no mood for shopping when saw I just left this little money. :( But I feel like want buy a dress ? May be I should find a day to be shopaholic.7 tickets, RM84, 7 person watch "I Am Number Four", I just want to say, "Its awesome~!". This movie really nice, its seems like Twilight that kind of story, but just a bit different. And we guess it may be has 2nd episode or a series. Stay tune. =]
==============================================================
Our movie start at 11.20p.m. and Vicky left at 7.15p.m.. So before that, I just do like what I told in the title. I waited at Times, that book shop in Pavilion. I spend 2 hours with "Have a little faith" written by Mitch Albom. I wanna buy this book from last year, but I feel its quite expensive as a book. By the way, this book about a man of god and its contain a lot of meaning from bible and god. Not bad. I just didn't pay much attention since the temperature was low.

I yawned because I am really sleepy that time, then look at those people who doing the same thing like me. Most of them have the same purpose with me, wish the time pass faster, because they were waiting their friends or family to watch movie or dinner. Most of them are uncles, one uncle is sleeping, another one talking phone with his wife (I think.), the uncle who sit beside me reading comics, nobody bother us, even the workers. That's why I like book shop, you can enjoy your peaceful there. After an hour, I came back from the washroom, that sleeping uncle just left, another man sit on the sofa and start chatting phone with his friends and keep scolding them with low voice but rude words, he's having the same situation with me, but how can he be so no manners ?

Besides the readers, there were some people who come in to buy magazine or books. The baby sounds just distract me again from the book, I hate kids too like Vicky said. Then I saw a woman who concentrated on her work, she's just like those woman who showed on TV, having a strong soul. Some more, not only Malaysian, some tourists went there to buy books too. Even many peoples inside a shop, but it still peace. The book, no, the knowledge tied us together without any distance, just because all of us are having the same habits. :)

After 2 hours, have a little walk alone. They reached, so we dine at McD again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment