29 August 2010

As a GOOD girl

Before trial exam, before SPM, I know I should stay at home be a GOOD girl. Its me before I knew Mavis, before I had lot of friends. Before that, I really being a GOOD girl at home, got GOOD result and listened to my parents. That's me before this year. I didn't understand what was really happened, cause its just all of a sudden. Suddenly Mavis is my best friend, suddenly I joined MG to have fun at outside always, my activities had increased. My dad felt odd of my changed, he try to fix it back, but I don't know whether work or not. Sigh. By the way, I gonna be a GOOD girl right now, at least before SPM, I keep telling myself. I am afraid, but I was greedy, I want my result with flying colours but also want to have a unforgettable memories with my friends. I hate myself being like this, but I just don't want to regret, because time never return. As a GOOD girl, I should avoid all the things right now, I gonna concentrate, concentrating and concentrated. Sigh, hope I will make it.

Hope my friends won't blame on me, hope my parents won't disappointed of me.

By the way, thanks to Mavis who bring this to me. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment