04 August 2010

Thanks to all my friends :)

1. My dear Ji Mui > Yoki, Guii Wei, Evon
Thanks for your sushi, thanks for your cards, thanks for your shirt, no more. You really give me lot of surprise and we knew each other only more than one year. Thanks you all...

2. Mr.Tai
Thank you for your milk, I knew you aren't those person who like to go out after reach school, but thanks ycy accompany you also. And your 12.00 greeting message, some more you talk to me when I am drunk and call you talking non-sense.

3. Shir Kang, Joon Kit, Jun Keat, Tjun, Kin Huang, Nixon, Nixon's gf, Lit Hau, Song Kit, Wei Ming, Dyan, Chow Chun, Sing How, Kah Yan, Hao Kit, Suet Min...
I think no more already ? If left then I am sorry. But thank you all help me celebrate birthday, this is my first time celebrate with you and have fun. At the begin is quiet boring, but after that is okay. I am sorry that I am drunk too and my acting a bit over. Thanks to Shir Kang and Joon Kit who take care me in the car when going back also. ^0^

4.Mavis
Because of you, many peoples celebrate my birthday with me, thank you. I am sorry that Sing How sick that day and he still come out for celebrate my birthday. Not only for the party, but for you always be a good listener and help me a lot. You give me happiness that I ever felt, thank you so much.

5.Lobak
First, I am sorry. I am sorry that you cannot attend the party yesterday and I knew you are unhappy with this. I promise, next time~! k ? Please don't be disappointed first.

6.Facebook's friends
Thank you all your wishes, may be some of you do not know me, but still waste few seconds to type "Happy Birthday" this 2 words to me. Some more tag some cute birthday wishes to me. I am glad to receive that. Thanks :)

7. Lin Lin
Goh Xen Lin~! Thank you for your chocolate. I knew you will buy something like this for me, cause you thought I am still a kid always, because you are older than me so much, Ha~! But thank you also, I will eat it and gain my weight become a fatty to show you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment