20 August 2010

Fight for SPM !

I am try to put myself in the book everyday now. I am trying to cover all the subject and get my target - at least 5As'! Hope I can do it ! But I got serious insomnia, damn ! I only can fall in sleep at 12 something and I have to wake up at 6~! This situation had continued for few days already, don't know when it will end. Not enough sleep is okay for me, but I can't accept the melanin which keep increasing around my eyes. My face doesn't look good also, may be of too tired, I looks so weak. Another side, I am busying with the prom night's stuff ! I am really annoyed that I can't contact those person (or they are avoiding me ?), tomorrow want book places already, still don't want confirm to me ! If I cancel your places then don't say I am cruel ! Whatever, I gonna go for my dinner, so hungry~
No pasar malam tonight, Park Royal Hotel and Sungai Wang with Janace Leng tomorrow ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment