29 July 2010

Inception

Finally I am back~! Has been many days I didn't come here and post any words. Because my life is boring, damn boring, so nothing special to write. Actually what I felt boring may be is because I doesn't interested about those things which around my life any more.

So, today I watch "Inception". Seriously, not bad. It talks about dream and the characters have to plan an idea inside some one's mind to let him make the decision in his real life. The story is attractive, especially for those person who like something about Psychology like me.

However, at the begin really quite boring and I start feel dizzy, because I just had slept 2 hours last night. Some more the scene keep changing, in the movie this call the layer of dream. Don't know what it is, damn complicated and starting dizzy again. Oh~ My head...

Finally, Joon Keat, Shir Kang and Kin Huang fell into their dreams too. Luckily I didn't sleep if not, sure don't understand what its talking about and keep scolding about wasting time and money, cause I run off my tuition classes for this movie. Quite sorry to myself, cause I just decided want to be more concentrate on my study.

Too long no write ? I need to get a rest. Other special stories at my friend's blog, enjoy~!

No comments:

Post a Comment