21 July 2010

Understand

I din't go to school today, because I am sick. Got sore throat, flu and fever until 39 Celsius. People will always felt lonely or silly when they are sick, are you ? But, I am. My hand and leg also felt pain, but cannot check is it dengue or not, cause dengue must fever up to 3 days. Dad is not at home and sister is studying, luckily got friends. My friends all sms to me see whether I die or not. Just a joke. Actually they care of me so much. I hate sick, cause I less sick, if I sick it will become so serious. So, hope this time won't.

By the way, thank to my friends here :
1. Chee Yong, thanks for caring me, he is the first person who knew I sick and keep asking me to sleep early.
2. Shir Kang, thanks for fetch me to the clinic, I don't know whether your health is okay or not, but I hope your everything get well. And I owe you one more meal again. ^^
3. Zhi Kai and Melissa, thanks for sms me and ask about my health some more keep asking me to get more rest.

Thank you all let me understand how important you are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment