16 July 2010

Khidmat Negara notice

Every year all form 5 student must concern on this topic, because we all may need fo to the hell for die. In my friends, many people kena, but got many tak kena oso. Me ? Not receive the reply yet, what should I do ? Wait. The only thing I can do is just wait.

By the way, I think I shouldn't think of others now, what should I do is concentrate on my trial. I have to study now, must. If not, I may die. All subjects I also need to do revision, and somemore form 5 topics I don't understand all. "sigh..."

Actually today is school day, but I absent. Why ? Because lazy and tired. Somemore I don't think I want see the BM teacher and PD teacher. Yesterday let him say we ponteng, but we just late for the class and he locked the door, we couldn't go in, so that's our false ? If not finished school, sure I argue with you~!

No comments:

Post a Comment