11 July 2010

Psycho

My psycho problem is getting serious. What should I do ? I don't know. May be I should looked for a psychoanalyst or I should read more book to cool down myself. Is this help ? How I know ? But I admitted I was so cool when I am reading a book, that's good for me. "sigh~"

Next, my mood is getting better now. Tonight is World Cup Final, Spain vs. Holland, at 2a.m. or 2.30a.m. ? I forgot. I am hesitating wanna watch it or not, cause Mr. ycy encouraged me watch with them, at the same time, but different places. Monday is school day and I have tuition too, how I can tahan for the whole day ? May be I'll sleep at 8 or 9 then wake at 2 ? What a good idea ! huh !

By the way, don't know what should I do for that stupid ? I don't think he don't know, but why shouldn't he just reject or give me what the hell excuse ? I think that's better, better than nothing. Ya, better... I just want your answer, but I don't think I have braveness to ask you. Yes, I am recreant.

Last, please forgive with my broken english.

No comments:

Post a Comment