04 May 2010

Apa pulak~

I was lazy to write anything on my diary book since I wrote anything here, but actually not all. My sister say what a nice blog to attract people is the picture, she ask me don't write so much and put more picture, but I lazy. Damn sleepy today, don't know the stupid Keat will come or not, he say 4pm, but now hujan, later he got excuse to run my class again ! Teacher give a lot work to do, but don't know why my friend all so free. Today Maths teacher scold about the wen things, cause Meor write her and PD teacher's bad words, then he quite scare, haha... But after that they ask Siti Fatimah, then teacher ask him delete it after back home, and she said our class is in the Top 10 about class yang banyak masalah, hahaha... Masalah apa jangan cakap... Ini saja.


Want put my photo, but felt this photo more nice~

Haha...

My brother crying because we take his photo when he take off his shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment