16 May 2010

War only brings death

I am angry now, because of the news of Thailand and I just finish watch Avatar. Finally I knew why everyone said this is the best film. Ya, I agree with that, because it brings a message to us, ask us to protect our green, remember our ancestors and our beautiful world.

I think all of this start from our brain, even you call this is mystery, but I just think all of this is stupid ! Who discover bullet ? Who produce gun and bomb ? Do you felt it's a succeed ? Let me tell you, it's not ! This things only brings death to people. You are not allowed to decide people's die or live ! This also from the Thailand there. The peoples are fighting for the power there, actually is the money, and a lot innocent resident had been killed. They don't know why they died, they don't know why their body sudden missing one part, they also don't know where their families is.

PLEASE, THINK CAREFUL BEFORE YOU THROW THE BOMB, REMEMBER THAT WAR ONLY BRINGS DEATH. THIS IS A ADVISE FOR ALL THE HUMAN BEING. DON'T BE GREEDY. THIS ISN'T YOUR WORLD, IT'S OUR, ALL OF US.

No comments:

Post a Comment