02 May 2010

Muzium Negara, IP MAN, Novel, Movie...

Today go Pavilion watch Ip Man, quite nice, show our Chinese kung fu. Quite sien today, may be you all say why I can go out still sien, but I really felt Sungai Wang is a boring place. Why you all think there was fun ?? Because of handsome guy ? Erm... I can see few sometimes. Yesterday go Muzium Negara, damn cool, but funny, cause got Proton Saga there and a lot fashion shirt and got a pair of Jimmy Choo's shoes. Then, I can see something that show in my Sejarah text book, cool, especially the homo sapien, I damn like those horror things, but scare hantu a lot. Yeah, yesterday also buy 4 chinese novel, one is Gidden's, another 3 is Yi Shu's, 上课不要看小说!And finally I watch The Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief, kaka...
Sleepy lar, nitez nitez...

No comments:

Post a Comment