07 May 2010

My stuff

1st, congrats to Lee Hyo-Ri got new album, the song Chitty Chitty Bang Bang really nice.
2nd, congrats to Rain, cause got new song again. ^^

Here my stuff...

1. I am acting crazy in my class and don't care what the stupid image. Quite funny, I will keep acting like this until I boring.

2. I like to use english to write on my blog recently, why ? How I know.

3. Today I saw Evon cry, why ? I don't know, they didn't tell me clearly, so fine. But, I know sure because of her boyfriend, why people must always cry because of love ? I am strong and won't drop my tears easily for this stuff, except watch drama sudden felt touching. =0=

4. I am sleepy now, but I still online, because want comtinue my homework later, now listening TVXQ's songs, and chatting with Chee Yong, cause want ask him something.

5. I am confusing about something. Really confused. Because met some complicated problem. Can a best friend be your boyfriend or girlfriend ? I don't think so. But what I am confuse is about me and a bestfriend, you know what ? Everyone ask me "Do you have chance with XXX ?", sure my answer is No without thinking. Then, this question keep coming out from my friends, I don't know am I treat the guy so good ? So you all misunderstanding and effect my mine also ? Or you all just give me a stupid suggestion ? Really CONFUSED.

6. Mother's day coming, a miserable day for me. I dislike celebrate any special day, cause its will appear a lot problems. But, I should prepare something for my mom, if not she sure say a lot. The problem is I don't know what I can buy or make for her ? If card, I am sure she will lost it after few months.

7. Now Chee Yong didn't answer my question, so my problem is starting disturb my brain again, I think I have to stop here and go do my homework. Nitez, everyone. Hope you all have a SWEET DREAM . DAMN !

No comments:

Post a Comment