22 April 2010

Hari Sukan

Today is my school's Hari Sukan and this is my last year's Hari Sukan too. I joined Pembarisan and we won, so happy, cause we train for a long time and put a lot cost on those things. Finally, Hang Tuah won, but we got 2nd place, our marks only less 5 marks compare with Hang Tuah, haiz. But nevermind lar, last year join fully in this things, get 3rd place in 4 x 400m also, enough. I had made some special memories for myself, cause I scare I will regret of this in my life. Appreciate my life now, because every second is rarity to me.

Kin Onn, today run 400m and 100m, although lose, but hope he don't too mind of that.
Evonne, Mei Kei, Reagen, Pooi Yee and others who in pembarisan, really Good Job, we got champion for our pembarisan.
Julius, may be people treat you not so good, but at least you show to them, so don't mind of that.
Tai, you really can be our school photographer, but unlucky that your camera no battery, take more nice photo next time and remember buy one more bettery for spare.
Coby, although didn't join pembarisan, but you enjoy today too.^^
Vicky, your sunburn will recover soon, man man lei, but you save people's life, so good.
Zuzu, your sunburn really serious o, take care of it, happy to join the pembarisan with you too.

My friends, we had spend the special time together, hope you all will remember this until...we died ? Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment