26 April 2010

Result not good, who's problem ??

I less post new things here recently, photo also post on facebook, so don't know what to write here. Actually nothing special in this few days, friends still same, family still like that and I am still single, MUAHHAHAHAHA... I am getting darker, but I felt I have to exercise more, for my health and train myself. Just now watch a Singapore drama, called 书包太重, I agree with this name, cause my bag heavy too. But this is about the student's problem, not only consider about education but family also. Sometimes those parents too force their children, thought they are superman or ironman, or you want to be ultraman also can, that's really "sot pak lak"~ Don't know is who's problem, but at least don't force your children, my dad ask me to get 10 As' in my SPM, I said if you keep saying this I'll get 10 Es' for you, I think this call "pressure effect". Haha... Today until here, see you next time, bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment